Saturday, 9 April 2011

Greetingz..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...


As-salam n heyy y'allz!

I'm so excited until I can't stop smiling right now. I'm BACK!!! I'm back means that before this I already have a blog but I decided to keep it private. This new one is for me to express something 'uncensored'. Well, you know... ehem2. 


Welcome Back
Kau mampu wish untuk diri sendiri?! ;P
Just assume that we dunnow each other. Hi! I'm Mikah Lurima. It's not my real name of coz but I have to get use to it b'coz my friends enjoy calling me with that name. I'm getting older. I will be 21 years old this year. Life is short so I've neva planned to make it shorter. I miss my family always. I love them very much.

I love my besties too. They are another greatest thing that eva happened to me and fun to be with. I don't plan to talk much about myself. Day after day, I'll let you know who am I. I'm not having this blog to gain a lot of followers but to share a lil' bit of my experience and spread the looooovvvaaah! Another thing, I'm a Muslim and a Malaysian. Sometimes I will write in English but mostly I'll communicate with all of you in Malay. So loooooooooonngg... ~XOXO~

Barb

6 comments:

yana d'zone said...

you deleted all your previous post ke?

Mikah Lurima said...

eyh, nope! i ada 2 blog skunk. 1 private n another 1 x private. so, u antara yg dapat baca dua2. lol~

cuba tgk tu... x de follower lagi. fresh n new! haha

yana d'zone said...

oh hada 2 belog...you patut ada homefollow...wah siap ada 2 belog...you patut ada homepage terus ni...

Mikah Lurima said...

haha... homefollow?? ape tuh? *bengap gak i ni. lol~

homepage?? over lah tuh! ada fan club pun kena keji ni kan ada home page. ahakz~

yana d'zone said...

i x tawu samada i kena simptom mamai ke hape sebab taip homefollow tu,hehehe...tolong assume tu bahasa korea utara okay =) sorry2 =)

Mikah Lurima said...

hahaha... mamai bukan symptom ok! LOL
kiranya bkn i lah yg ngokngek dlm hal ni. wakaka~