Tuesday, 19 April 2011

I Can't Delete These Melodies Right Now



You won't admit you love me
And so how am I ever to know?
You always tell me
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps

A million times I've asked you,
And then I ask you over again
You only answer
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps

If you can't make your mind up
We'll never get started
And I don't wanna wind up
Being parted, broken-hearted

So if you really love me
Say yes, but if you don't dear, confess
And please don't tell me
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps

If you can't make your mind up
We'll never get started
And I don't wanna wind up
Being parted, broken-hearted

So if you really love me
Say yes, but if you don't dear, confess
And please don't tell me
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps
Perhaps, perhaps, (giggle) perhaps
(giggle) 

**************************************************************************


Chest to chest
Nose to nose
Palm to palm
We were always just that close
Wrist to wrist
Toe to toe
Lips that felt just like the inside of a rose
So, how come when I reach out my finger
It feels like more than distance between us

In this California king bed
We're ten thousand miles apart
I'll be California wishing on these stars
For your heart for me
My California king

Eye to eye
Cheek to cheek
Side by side
You were sleeping next to me
Arm in arm
Dusk to dawn
With the curtains drawn
And a little last night on these sheets
So, how come when I reach out my fingers
It seems like more than distance between us

In this California king bed

We're ten thousand miles apart
I'll be California wishing on these stars
For your heart for me
My California king

Just when I felt like giving up on us
You turned around and gave me one last touch
That made everything feel better
And even then my eyes got wetter
So confused wanna ask you if you love me
But I don't wanna seem so weak
Maybe I've been California dreaming

In this California king bed
We're ten thousand miles apart
I'll be California wishing on these stars
For your heart for me
My California king
My California King

In this California king bed
We're ten thousand miles apart
I'll be California wishing on these stars
For your heart for me
My California king 

*************************************************************************


Here we go, come with me
There's a world out there that we should see
Take my hand, close your eyes
With you right here, I'm a rocketeer

Let's fly
Up, up here we go
Up, up here we go
Let's fly
Up, up here we go, go
Where we stop nobody knows, knows

Where we go we don't need roads, roads
Where we stop nobody knows, knows
To the stars if you really want it
Got, got a jetpack with your name on it
Above the clouds in the atmosphere, phere
Just say the words and we outta here, outta here
Hold my hand if you feeling scared, scared
We flying up, up outta here

Here we go, come with me
There's a world out there that we should see
Take my hand, close your eyes
With you right here, I'm a rocketeer,

Let's fly
Up, up here we go, go
Let's fly
Up, up here we go, go, here we go
Where we stop nobody knows, knows

Baby, we can stay fly like a G6
Shop the streets of Tokyo, get you fly kicks
Girl you always on my mind, got my head up in the sky
And I'm never looking down feeling priceless, yeah
Where we at, only few have known
Go on the next level, Super Mario
I hope this works out, Cardio
Til' then let's fly, Geronimo

Here we go, come with me
There's a world out there that we should see
Take my hand, close your eyes
With you right here, I'm a rocketeer

Nah, I never been in space before
But I never seen a face like yours
You make me feel like I could touch the planets
You want the moon, girl watch me grab it
See I ain't never seen the stars this close
You got me struck by the way you glow
I'm like, oh, oh, oh, oh
I'm like, oh, oh, oh, oh

Here we go, come with me
There's a world out there that we should see
Take my hand, close your eyes
With you right here, I'm a rocketeer

Let's fly
Up, up here we go, go
Let's fly
Up, up here we go, go
Where we stop nobody knows, knows, knows

************************************************************************


Gathered here with my family
...My neighbours and my friends
Standing firm together against oppression holding hands
It doesn't matter where you're from
Or if you're young, old, women or man
We're here for the same reason; we want to take back our land

Oh God thank you
For giving us the strength to hold on
And now we're here together

Calling you for freedom, freedom
We know you can hear our call ooh
We're calling for freedom, fighting for freedom
We know you won’t let us fall oh
We know you're here with us

No more being prisoners in our homes
No more being afraid to talk
Our dream is just to be free, just to be free
Now when we've taking our first step
Towards a life of complete freedom
We can see our dream getting closer and closer, we're almost there

Oh God thank you
For giving us the strength to hold on
And now we're here together

Calling you for freedom, freedom
We know you can hear our call ooh
We're calling for freedom, fighting for freedom
We know you won’t let us fall oh
We know you're here with us

I can feel the pride in the air
And it makes me strong to see everyone
Standing together holding hands in unity
Shouting out load demanding their right for freedom
This is it and we're not backing of
Oh God we know you hear our call

And we're calling you for freedom, freedom
We know you can hear our call ooh
We're calling for freedom, calling for freedom
We know you won’t let us fall oh
We know you're here with us

************************************************************************


p/s: Credit to 4shared, elyrics, maherzain.blogspot & a-zlyrics for everything! ^_^
Enjoy y'allz! ~XOXO~

2 comments:

A FLYING UNICORN said...

ROCKETEEEEEERRR MY PHONE TONE NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW BAHAHAHA serious best gila babas tauuuu lagu tuuu suka tengok lelaki dalam MV dia hikhik

Mikah Lurima said...

hahah... x tekejot pon. lagu tu mmg best! x sabo nk perform akustik kalo dpat peluang. mv dia x tgk lagi. huhu