Friday, 22 April 2011

Langkah Bendul

Yesterday...
Maybe b'coz it was my last night at home...
all night long... laughing with them...
just b'coz of one issue.
How?

I started to ask for the Cadbury Chocolate...
...a guy, he's 'into' my sister... wait, from what I've heard...
...he's a handsome captain.
Well, I must admit that she has a lot of fans.
So, I was begging her just for a morsel of chocolate...
of cause I got one... at least one! That chocolate made my day.
She couldn't stand to watch my 'pity' face. Wakaka~
Then, I ask mommy and daddy...
"If she get married before me, can it be considered as 'langkah bendul'??"
Pause a few seconds...

Adik has no idea at all.
She didn't have any idea what is langkah bendul. LOL!
Suddenly, my mom said "Boleh!"
My dad quite not sure...
I jumped and screamed. *YEAYY!!!
Adik still blur...
She started to repulse right after she knew what is langkah bendul.
My mom suggested me to request for a songket.
What??? 
I wanna a car! *kidding
If not a car, I want a cell phone...
...or a laptop perhaps?
Ayah said...
"Songket from Pakistan is enough for you."
Adik couldn't accept that.
She hopes that I'll get married first.
My answer was...
IF!


No comments: