Saturday, 30 April 2011

Laundry Service



As-salam & heyy y'allz!

Okay, that picture is way too far related from my topic.
I slept and when I woke up...
 I realized it such a waste of time.
I got up.
Received an sms from Azem.
We had a dinner a.k.a. supper together at Mak Jondah's warong.

After we finished...
he returned to his chamber and I watched the tv.
"Good Luck for your paper!"


Friday Night Movie on TV3.
Nightline.
Anwar Ibrahim and blahblahblah...
Wedding of The Year: Prince Willy & Kate and blahblahblah...

Suddenly, I saw my housemates.
They were bringing a basket of laundry.
The machines are repaired!
YEAYY!


I asked my senior and he said,
"Yes! Include the dryer a.k.a. 'heater'."
Wow!


I ran upstairs (by using the elevator). Lol~
I took coins of RM2.50...
my laundry-to-be...
went downstairs but there's only one machine which is okay.
Sad...
there's a guy using it.
Dang!
Now,
I have to wait...

p/s: Selamat dah tidur secukupnya so boleh tunggu...

2 comments:

azzaharul azem said...

hengat nak suh dak umah kau yang cuci2 service..gitew!!!!

Mikah Lurima said...

keaaaannn... kau khingat diorang tu kuli batak aq? haha...