Sunday, 8 May 2011

Because You Love Me

As-salam & heyy y'allz.

Don't wanna talk much. 
Actually...
I had a 'conflict' with my mom since last week. 
It's normal right? 
Every family has their own problem. 
I have mine and you have yours. 
It's not that serious but... 
I must say since we had some misunderstanding... 
the amount of her text messages have declined. 
It's my fault too. =(
I shouldn't have made that statement. 
Okay, stop! 
After that, 
I kept sending sms to her to show that I'm sorry and I need her... 
whenever, 
wherever and... 
whatever happened I still love her.
Lotta love! More and even huge than before...
I miss her.
I miss her cook.
I miss her smile.
What? Are you in love?
Hell yeahhh! 
I LOVE MY MOTHER!
Happy Mother's Day, IBU!!!
*tak kisahlah Hari Ibu 
tu katanya tak boleh sambut tapi I nak wish jugak!
'Coz she thinks that today is special.

♥  
♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥
♥ 

Mother's Day


p/s: Dah sms tapi mungkin ibu dah tidur...


No comments: