Tuesday, 31 May 2011

I just don't have the mood!

As-salam & heyy ya'llz!

I have a lot of story to share but... 
I just don't have the feeling to type anything and post anything.
I don't know what happened to my Facebook account. 
Maybe there's something to do with my personal computer. 
I just don't know! 
I hate this moment where I can't keep in touch with other people.
Although I can see what are they doing or saying.
Da** this Facebook and lappy!
I just hate technology.
They have never been good to me.
Always want to annoy me somehow.
See you guys later!
Chow~
*I'm so pissed off until I can't say "XOXO"

p/s: I wanna congratulate Salma and Shiha for winning the 1st place and 2nd place in Mentor.
p/s/s: I think I should throw this laptop but I don't have the money to buy a new one.
p/s/s/s: I can't stop eating everything in the refrigerator. Please, come and safe me!


2 comments:

cha'a said...

awwwww~~ no wonder ur not available on9 at the moment.. huhuhu.. xpe.. u cn just comment kt blog or.. well, get a skype ke.. im always on skype.. :)

Mikah Lurima said...

huhu... mybe sje je nk suruh i active blogging smula. i don't what happened sbb i x boleh like, share, comment, EVERYTHING! Marah gilerrrrrrr!!! Skype? Sounds good but the web cam has is malfunction since I can't rmember when. lol! I was on twitter just now.