Monday, 23 May 2011

Thanx to you!

Assalamualaikum & heyy y'allz!


I am so x'cited!!!!!!!!!! 
Why??
 I have more than 1000 visitors y'allz! 
Maybe for some of you it's nothing but for me it's so meaningful. 
Of coz lah! For people like me or I can say new humble, so not popular n single(perlukah??) blogger like me it's a big deal. 
I just wanna say 1 000 000X thank you to all of u for visiting my simple blog. 
Thank u to all my friends who visit n especially who are following my blog. 
Alhamdulillah... insyaAllah I will improve my blog in the future just for ur entertainment n knowledge perhaps. 
~XOXO~


p/s: I baru je upload video untuk Dentyne TERAR-OKE. Hihi~

2 comments:

A FLYING UNICORN said...

nk tgk vid tuuuu tp kna ada FB je eh? Y_Y

Mikah Lurima said...

sad to but Dentyne tak approve my video mybe sbb lebeyh drp 3 mins kot. huhu