Thursday, 5 May 2011

Yes, I'm so down.

Assalamualaikum & heyy y'allz!

I have 3 more papers to be sited sit (Norman tegur grammar error)  for this final exam but I just don't have the mood to revise everything. Dunnow why... maybe b'coz I miss my mom. Azem knows why. No need to tell everyone I think. I miss my best friends too I guess. Miss them a lot! I could cry if I want to. Juz play the piano or guitar for me and believe me, I can cry while singing Natasha Bedingfield's Soulmate. I juz pray that Lord (Allah) will give strength for me to finish every each paper until the very last one next week. InsyaAllah~ I can't wait to go to Langkawi and leave someone called 'Stress' there then, absorb the peace and happiness from my friends and the memory of that  trip-soon-will-be. Enjoy the lyrics and you people will feel my sorrow and my strength. Click the title if you wanna download them. ~XOXO~



Incompatible, it don't matter though

'Cause someone's bound to hear my cry

Speak out if you do, you're not easy to find


Is it possible Mr. Lovable is already in my life?
Right in front of me or maybe you're in disguise

Who doesn't long for someone to hold
Who knows how to love you without being told
Somebody tell me why I'm on my own
If there's a soulmate for everyone

Here we are again, circles never end
How do I find the perfect fit?
There's enough for everyone
But I'm still waiting in line

Who doesn't long for someone to hold
Who knows how to love you without being told
Somebody tell me why I'm on my own
If there's a soulmate for everyone
If there's a soulmate for everyone

Most relationships seem so transitory
They're all good but not the permanent one

Who doesn't long for someone to hold
Who knows how to love you without being told
Oh, somebody tell me why I'm on my own
If there's a soulmate for everyone

Who doesn't long for someone to hold
Who knows how to love you without being told
Somebody tell me why I'm on my own
If there's a soulmate for everyone
If there's a soulmate for everyone


**************************************************************************



Andainya kau rasa tak berupaya
Hidup sendirian tiada pembela
Segalanya suram
Bagai malam yang kelam
Tiada bantuan tiada tujuan
Janganlah berputus asa
Kerana Allah bersamamu



Chorus


Insya Allah Insya Allah Insya Allah

Ada jalannya

Insya Allah Insya Allah Insya Allah
Ada jalannya

Andainya dosamu berulang lagi
Bagai tiada ruang untuk kembali
Dikau keliru atas kesilapan lalu
Membelenggu hati dan fikiranmu
Janganlah berputus asa
Kerana Allah bersamamu


Repeat chorus

Kembalilah
Kepada Yang Esa
Yakin padaNya
Panjatkanlah doa
Oh Ya Allah
Pimpinlah daku dari tersasar
Tunjukkan daku ke jalan yang benar
Jalan yang benar
Jalan yang benar
Jalan yang benar


Repeat Chorus


lauren verbal beat down


Credit to 4shared, elyrics and 1liriklagu.com.

p/s: I nak balik rumah esok boleh? *tempah maut

2 comments:

Alynna said...

hey you!
gud luck exam!
btw, nice blog..
=)

Mikah Lurima said...

heyy!^^

thanx a lot 4 wishing me n 4 tat complement! =)