Monday, 11 July 2011

I feel so SEXY when I'm listening to them!

As-salam & heyy y'allz!

You allz rasa I syok sendiri kahhh?? HAHA~ Don't say like that y'allz. I just feel somehow very sexeyyyyyyy! *gedikkk* Apa2lah. Ada I kisah you allz nak kata apa? Yang penting, ni lagu2 yang sedang bermain dalam carta radio minda I sekarang. You don't have a mindmusicchart right? So, shut up! I like these songs a lot. A compilation of new songs and old one. They just entre into the chart and wows my mind. 
Click the title to know more. =D

sexy

********************************************************************


Lyrics


Jetsetter
Gogetter
Nothing better.

Call me Mr. been there done that
Top model chick to your every day hood rat
Less than all but more than a few
But I've never met one like you

Been all over the world
Done a little bit of everything
Little bit of everywhere
With a little bit of everyone
All the girls I've been with
Things I've seen it takes much to impress
But sure enough your glow it makes your soul stand out from all the rest, baby.

I could be in love
But I just don't know (don't know, girl)
Baby one thing is for certain
Whatever you do is working
Other girls don't matter
In your presence can't do what you do
There's a million girls around but I don't see no one but you 

Girl you're so one in a million
You are
Baby you're the best I ever had
Best I ever had
And I'm certain that
There ain't nothing better
No there ain't nothing better than this

You're not a regular girl
You don't give a damn about the loot
Talking about I can't do for you
But you can do for yourself
Even though that ain't so
Baby cause my dough don't know how to end
But that independent thing I'm with it
All we do is win baby

I could be in love
But I just don't know (don't know, girl)
Baby one thing is for certain
Whatever you do is working
Other girls don't matter
In your presence can't do what you do
There's a million girls around but I don't see no one but you

Baby you're so one in a million
You are
Baby you're the best I ever had
Best I ever had
And I'm certain that
There ain't nothing better
No there ain't nothing better than this
Girl you're so one in a million
You are
Baby you're the best I ever had
Best I ever had
And I'm certain that
There ain't nothing better
No there ain't nothing better than this

Diamond girl,
Only one in the world,
Just one of a kind,
She mine.

Ooh all that I can think about is what this thing could be
A future baby
Baby you're one of a kind
That means that you're the only one for me
Only one for me

Baby (girl) you're so one in a million
You are
Baby you're the best I ever had
Best I ever had
And I'm certain that
There ain't nothing better
No there ain't nothing better than this
Girl you're so one in a million
You are
Baby you're the best I ever had
Best I ever had
And I'm certain that
There ain't nothing better
No there ain't nothing better than this
*********************************************************************


Lyrics


Oooohhh...
Hey Hey Hey Hey...
I want you (x2)

Hey, I love the night life
Yes I do it's so much fun
And before you know it
Ah here comes the sun
Sweetheart it's been real, but...
The thrill is gone

Silence is like a spirt
That picked my house to haunt
But I know it's there so I'm nonchalant
Yet deep inside I need what I want

(Chorus)
And I want you to run away with me and experience something new
Anything you've already done just won't do
I want you
And I want you to genuinely and sincerely want me too
You can believe in my baby
Don't be cruel
'Cause I want you

Would a trip to a remoted island ease your mind
Oh you look like a solitare every sunshine
I like her 'cause she's fun
And she's fearless
She's a friend of mine

And I'm not trying to say that you need some help
Or you can have anything you want with your bad self
I like her 'cause she's smart
But she's still sexy
She is somethin' else

(Chorus)
That's why I want you to run away with me and experience something new
Anything you've already done just won't do
I want you
And I want you to genuinely and sincerely want me too
You can believe in my baby, don't be cruel
'Cause I want you

Oooh...
Oh one world to find a lady
That happens to be three times the lady
God is good
But he took his time when he designed you baby
That's why I want you

And
Oh I'll even quit my job
Lovin' you, I'll make it my job
Thank you Lord, thank you lord
This is it
My god!
That's why I want you
(Fades Out To Chorus)
********************************************************************



AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!!

OH!

Say it now!

I'm back!

Get up offa that thing,
and dance 'till you feel better,
Get up offa that thing,
and dance 'till you, sing it now!
Get up offa that thing,
and dance 'till you feel better,
Get up offa that thing,
and try to release that pressure!
Get up offa that thing,
and shake 'till you feel better,
Get up offa that thing,
and shake it, say it now!
Get up offa that thing,
and shake 'till you feel better,
Get up offa that thing,
and try to release that pressure!
Get up off!
Ha!
Good God!
So good!

Ha!
Everybody ready?!

Follow me!

Get up offa that thing,
and shake 'till you feel better,
Get up offa that thing,
and shake it, sing it now!
Get up offa that thing,
and shake 'till you feel better,
Get up offa that thing,
and try to release that pressure!
Get up offa that thing, (Ha!)
and twist 'till you feel better,
Get up offa that thing,
and shake 'till you, sing it now!
Get up offa that thing,
and shake 'till you feel better,
Get up offa that thing,
and try to release that pressure!

Huh!
Get funky!

So good, Uh!
I'm first to stop, ha!
I've told them now, ha!
[I'm not sure about those last two lines]
Uh!
Ha!
Ohio player! (like the band, or maybe 'Go higher player!')
Can you hit it one time, from the top?!
Get up offa that thing,
and dance to try, you better! [?]
Get up offa that thing,
and... Help me!
Get up offa that thing,
and dance 'till you feel better!
Get up offa that thing,
and try to release that pressure!

Huh!

I need it!

That's the wise old brother at the side start good! [that's what is sounds like]
C'mon Clive do it!

Do it!

Uh!
Ha!
Good God!
God Good! [that's not a typo]
Huh!
Feels good!
Feels good!
Do it to me!
Huh!
Good God!
I want you all in the jam! [i think]
Gonna get you all in the jam!
Play that bad funk! [?]
Show 'em how funky you are!
Play it JB's!
Play it now!
Hey!
Get up offa that thing,
and dance 'till you feel better!
Get up offa that thing,
and dance 'till you, help me out!
Get up offa that thing,
and dance 'till you feel better!
Get up offa that thing,
and try to release that pressure!
Get up offa that thing,
and shake 'till you feel better!
Get up offa that thing,
and try to release, say it now!
Get up offa that thing,
and shake 'till you feel better,
Get up offa that thing,
and try to release that pressure!
Get up and... call it!
I feel good!
[Fade out]

*********************************************************************

Sexy

p/s: Lambat dah nak tidur... *sigh*



4 comments:

A FLYING UNICORN said...

ahahahaha seriously suka lagu2 niii dengar mesti macam nak berjoget2 sekaliiii hahahaha

Mikah Lurima said...

kannnnnnn... i pun! sungguh!!! i reti menari terus loncat2 bagai. lg best kalo i dpat nyanyi. hahaha~ *merepek

A FLYING UNICORN said...

hari tuu kat Danga tu tade lagu One in a Million laaaa -___- baru nak karok haha

mikah malas nk sign in said...

keaaaaaaaaaaaaannnn... itulah. tau sgt lah kalo bukak ne-yo tu carik apa. lol~