Monday, 15 August 2011

RE-Tag


Assalamualaikum & heyy y'allz! 

Sihatkah? *buat2 tanya kabo. Boleh?* I dapat benda ni masa kat blog lama dulu (sekarang dah private). Kenapa nak post balik? Suka hati I lah! *emo tiba2* Boring2 nak update banyak sikit hari ni. *macam dah tak ada kerja lain kan?

1. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HOT? 

   HAHAH!! Of coz lah... NOT!

2. YOUR CURRENT WALLPAPER IS



3. TELL ABOUT THE WALLPAPER 

     Dah kemaruk sangat nak pergi shopping tak dapat2. Huhuhu...


4. THE LAST TIME TO EAT PIZZA...

    Last year with my classmate at the Pizza Hut juz behind our campus. *ya ampun! Lamanyaaaa!!!

5. LAST SONG YOU LISTENED TO...

   As long as I can tell you... Alhamdulillah by Maher Zain. *insaf tak?

6. BESIDES COMPLETING THIS TAGGIN' I AM... 

   Drinking a glass of Orange Juice. *currrlassssz kau, Kah!

7. NICKNAMES:

   Amirul? (my frriends only)
   Akim? (some of my frenz n family members)
   Along? (in my family)
   Mikah (since I have a Facebook account)

8. TAG 5 PEOPLE

    Fatmie
    Rya
    Norman
    Azem
    Ch'a
    
    
9. THE PERSON ON NO. 1 IS...

   My BFF who is studying at UCD, Ireland.

10. SAY SOMETHING TO THE PERSON ON NO.

    Hi,Ch'a!  ;D

11. NO. 3 IS IN RELATIONSHIP WITH...

    Dunnow lah... janda tuuuu... haha

12. WHAT ABOUT NO.

    She's my BFF too! ^___n

13. LOVE WORDS TO NO.  4

    Hai, Jim! Miss you so much!^^

14. 4 FACTS ABOUT THE PEOPLE YOU'VE TAGGED
  1. They have Facebook accounts and we are good friends.
  2. We knew each other quite well.
  3. They are all students.
  4. They are all AWESOME!

2 comments:

azzaharul azem said...

assalamualaikum..! halo~~..rindu kamoo gakzzz..!

Mikah Lurima said...

wassalam...

>_<