Monday, 19 September 2011

Uncle Chad


Assalamualaikum & heyy y’allz!

Who is he??
Well, I don’t know from where I should start.
He was my guru last year.
He knew me.
And I knew him.

But!

We met again this year.
During my final year! 
OmaiGOD!
I forgot about what have they told me.
Never mind.
After Put asked me to relax,
I was able to control my panic.
But somehow I can’t.
I knew they can't.

How could he try to blame me and harass me?
In front of everyone in the room!
I tried to chill.
I try to cover my face with my smile.
I DON’T LIKE HIM!

He always talks nonsense.
Oh, please!
Don’t say anything about our parents.
You know nothing!
I don’t know how to show him my respect.
Still...
I have to.

Now,
I knew
A lot of people just don’t like him
He always thinks that he’s right.
All I can say is
ALLAH…
Please help me.
I hope I can face him this whole period.
Show him the light...
That could bring him to a new him.
Good side of him.
Amin...




p/s: Most importantly he’s not my uncle. ~XOXO~




No comments: