Thursday, 13 October 2011

Nothing much!

Assalamualaikum & heyy y'allz!

I've been waiting for this moment. 
I mean publish a new post. 
The thing is I don't have any idea on what to be said. 
I believe I'm not alone but sometimes I feel really lonely. 
I think I need my family but whenever I reach home we are 'shouting' instead of talking.
It happens all the time. My friends?
Naaaahhh!
We have our own life. I don't wanna disturb them everytime I need someone. 
Sometimes I should give them space rather than 'disturbing' their life. 
I don't know. 
I'm confused. 
Totally! 
About what I feel... 
about what I really want in my life *talking about future here*... 
about others... 
about what's going on and... 
MYSELF! 
Is this relates to something called hormone or what? 
God, I pray a lot hoping that I'll get something bigger and better. 
Although I forget about you sometimes it doesn't mean I don't need you during that time. 
I need you every single second in my life. 
I beg for your forgiveness if my sins led to what I'm facing now.
I need a 'cure'.
I need you dear LORD.

No comments: