Wednesday, 2 November 2011

On-off Hijabers


Assalamualaikum & heyy y’allz!

"Wahai Nabi, suruhlah isteri-isterimu dan anak-anak perempuanmu serta perempuan-perempuan yang beriman, supaya melabuhkan pakaiannya bagi menutup seluruh tubuhnya (semasa mereka keluar); cara yang demikian lebih sesuai untuk mereka dikenal (sebagai perempuan yang baik-baik) maka dengan itu mereka tidak diganggu. Dan (ingatlah) Allah adalah Maha Pengampun, lagi Maha Mengasihani." (Surah Al-Ahzab:59)


What do good men like about/on a good woman? Alright, to be more specific I’m saying 'bout a Muslim woman. Well, I must say generally, all men like a girl because of their eyes, lips, legs, voice, hair and mostly her beauty or the face. Now, focus on Muslim women, from what I’ve heard, nowadays the non-Muslims think that it’s weird for them to see a Muslimah (Muslim woman) without wearing any kind of hijab. But for me it’s not weird at all. Honestly, it’s not! Especially in our country… my mom told me since she’s a teacher in a Chinese school. Okay, stop! What about on-off hijab? Is it a problem? Well, I don’t know the answer because we better ask God. Whether God can accept it or not? Of course, Allah is The Most Understanding. Now, ask ourselves. Personally, I think that most women would like men who have charisma, who are intelligent, kind-hearted, men with soft skills and pious perhaps. *just generally okay* Same goes with the guys! We want Muslim females to be polite, graceful, be smart, as gorgeous as an angel and maybe wearing a hijab. Not to forget, solehah (pious) women. *still general* For some men, *like me perhaps* they need a woman who is more religious than them, devout; to bring them into the right 'path'  as Muslims. So, why not a Muslimah starts to be a good one by becoming a hijaber? Don’t take it off. We love to see you wearing hijab. We don’t know how to wear it but we love those hijabs *include those fancy ones* to be on your hair or head. If a good Muslim (man) is being favour by those Muslim girls because he’s a religious man, of course we as Muslim guys would fall for a good Muslimah with 'full' hijab. No ‘on-off’ because we (include me) afraid to see your beautiful hair since all these while, we only can see you with hijab. Like so sudden, everything has gone? Please don't be like that my sister. InsyaAllah… there’ll be less staring, less watching, less asking, less gossiping, less touching, less s*xing and less dumping (7Ls). =D And hopefully, more love from Allah Ta’ala. Okay? No heart feeling y’allz. Just to remind myself and all of us. I love you, you love me, and we are all happy Muslims.                                          ~XOXO~^^




p/s: Ya Allah, please forgive me… amin~




2 comments:

eyqa said...

love ur entry.its open my eyes.

Mikah Lurima said...

eyqa>> hehe... thank u! ;D