Monday, 28 November 2011

Song: A Thousand Years



I malas nak cakap tentang hal duit. I tak nak cakap pasal trip lagi. I tak nak cerita pasal shopping. I tak nak cakap pasal coklat. I nak cakap pasal lagu yang sedang kerap dikeudarakan di corong-corong radio terutamanya hitz.fm dan fly.fm. *bukan corong hidung okay!* A Thousand Years by Christina Perri is a brand new song. Actually, it's an original song theme (OST) for the last part of Twilight Saga, The Breaking Dawn. Although I hate that movie so much, I can't stop myself from listening to this very sweet and beautiful song. Oh my! The feeling of listening to it has not changed at all. The lyrics tell how much you love your soulmate. It's like you love someone since forever and it will never fade away. Eternity love lah I mean. Even you are dead already, you still love your him or her and you tell them through this song. Awwww! *tiba aku yang jiwang*







(Verse 1)
Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How do be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid
To fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt
Suddenly goes away somehow

(Pre-chorus)
One step closer

(Chorus)
I have died everyday
waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

(Verse 2)
Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything 
Take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath, 
Every hour has come to this

(Pre-chorus)
One step closer

(Chorus)
I have died everyday

Waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a 
Thousand more

And all along I believed
I would find you
Time has brought
Your heart to me
I have loved you for a 
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

(Pre-chorus x2)
One step closer

One step closer

(Chorus)
I have died everyday
Waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid,
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

And all along I believed
I would find you
Time has brought 
Your heart to me
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a 
Thousand more

A Thousand Years




It's hard to find this song to be downloaded. So, I suggest for all of you who like this song to use Keepvid.com but before that find the original song in YouTube okay. (: XOXO~
As salam...

p/s: Drama TV3 tak habis ulang lagu Allahyarham Sudirman... sedih! ;(

No comments: