Monday, 18 June 2012

She Has Been Taken!

Assalamualaikum & heyy y'allz...

I don't know how and when to begin this...
At the same time,
I don't understand what has got into me!
A few weeks ago...
I had this feeling...
... towards this particular someone.
I've never felt like this before but...
... when I saw her that day I just felt 'something' you know.
Something I can't explain.
I think I like her.
Not just like her but I thought that she's the one.

The funny part is we already 'befriended' in the Facebook...
... but I didn't notice that she is in the same class with me during this whole semester.
*sigh*

However...

However...
... last night,
I asked my friend which I guess that...
... she recognizes that girl.
So, I asked my friend whether she has a special boyfriend or not.
Too bad...
... she already has.
;(

My first respond was,
"Thank God, alhamdulillah... she is taken!"
But somehow I feel a lil' bit of frustration.
I want to make the next move.
I've planned for it but...
Lord has already planned for me.
Like big time!
So, I believe when the time has come...
... I'll meet the righteous person in my life.
InsyaAllah...
... just pray for it.

Allah knows best

p/s: This wasn't my first time.

6 comments:

A FLYING UNICORN said...

alaaa kenapa shes taken?
kalau tak ada lagi nasi minyak hey nasi minyak hey :DD

Mikah Lurima said...

rya>> bukan jodoh I...

Cha'a said...

tahla. i used to have this huge crush on this guy and dy pun taken waktu tu. sedeyh2 gak ar. tapi last2 dy clash. n rite now i dh twr hati kt dy. luls.

point is, u nvr know how Allah arrange ur time with people. some, u got along quick, some, u just have to take some time.

bukan nk encourage u to indulge the oh-so-lovey-dovey life,, tp hope u wont be too sad bout it.

u cn make urself noticable to her, at least. :)

Mikah Lurima said...

Cha'a>> Huhu... u ni second time I rasa macam ni. First time dulu depan mata nampak semua dan sekarang dah tawar hati pun. But this girl...

I taklah sedih sangat but she's in the same group of assignment with me. That's the problem. Thank God, dah habis kelas dah. Tinggal nak final, if not... nak ignore macamana. Hati tak boleh sorok.

But you jangan risaulah. I ni anti-couple sowuteva. I bukan nak couple dgn dia. I cuma nak 'make a deal' with her. But now... the plan was just a plan. Huhu

Cha'a said...

ohh now i understand. ok ok. well, uve said it well. i hope u can focus on ur finals at the moment. nk cheer u up but im not good at it.

so, here's a sincere cheer-up smile. :)

Mikah Lurima said...

Cha'a>> Haha... it's okaylah. I'm fine now. Thanx a lot korang berdua. (=

InsyaAllah... I'm going to focus for this final exam! XD