Friday, 28 June 2013

2nd Review: Doraemon Fever

Assalamualaikum & heyy y'all!

On my last post about Doraemon, I forgot to mention about the Dorayaki, candies and Meet & Greet session. All I can say is, the Dorayaki is not bad at all. Sorry, I don't have the photo of it. I ate the original one. The one with red beans feeling in it. For someone like me who doesn't like red beans, I think it's quite okay. 



I haven't tasted the sweets and lollipop yet. But I think they taste like other candies too, right? Haha! I am still excited to see Doraemon's face on the wrapping until I forgot that they were made to eat. #LOL 


The session went well. It was fast on stage but we have to wait for 3 minutes for the photo. *offstage* I love this picture so much. RM25.00 is worth a photo. *I guess* It came together with a pocket frame. Haha! *cute huh?*

Well, that would be all. By the way, I have a suggestion. Maybe next time, AI or Animation International (M) Sdn. Bhd. as the sponsor can make this Meet & Greet in 4 different languages (Malay, English, Mandarin and Tamil). Since, there are 4 sessions on weekends, right? It'll show how 'international' and local you guys are at the same time. 



No comments: